Thursday, March 22, 2007

Bunnymen videos taken off YouTube


I suppose everyone has heard that Viacom is suing YouTube for like a billion dollars or something. It looks like many Bunnymen videos have been removed because of this lawsuit..." This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Viacom International Inc."...is what you get when you go to some old links.

That's really too bad since some of the video's have hardly never been seen and were not included with MSTLAS. Like "Enlighten Me", "Don't Let It Get You Down", "Top of the World", "The Puppet", "Proud To Fall".

Many of you may know that I linked to all of the videos from my website. I decided to put up the previous version of the Videos page since most of the links don't work now. For the record I was not the one to upload these video's. Most of the stuff I have uploaded was live material. I happen to have most of the videos but in light of recent events and bandwidth concerns, I won't be hosting them myself


posted by VilliersTerrace.com